Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I've been tagged

Megan tagged me.

Here is what I have to do....List 7 Random Facts about Me

Here are the rules (and they must be posted to your blog).
Link to the person’s blog who tagged you (see above). List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself. Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they have been tagged by posting a comment on their blog and also so they can look at your blog and not tag the same people all over again!

1. I probably only watch about 20 hours of TV a year.
2. I am obsessive about my car.
3. I love all kinds of food, but my favorites are greens(mustard, collard,turnip, spinach,etc)
4. I have 7 quilt projects going right now. No telling how many knit projects.
5. I love dolls.
6. I despise avocados.
7. I am still in contact with my high school friends.

I am not going to tag anyone. If you want to play, have fun.

6 comments:

Miss Me said...

i like avocadoes on one condition - i haven't had to prepare them. that i find disgusting and i can't eat those avocadoes... strange, isn't it?!

Frieda said...

I tried them during both pregnancies and I just don't like them. I had a friend who gave me a cartoon that said "I won't eat anything that looks like I stepped in it"

Anonymous said...

What type of dolls do you collect?
Do you make clothes or quilts for them?
\

Frieda said...

I guess I like baby/toddler dolls. That seems to be what most of them are. I like the dolls from the 30, 40, 50, 60's. I make clothes for them but have not made a quilt, but that would be something I would do.

The Imperfect Knitter said...

I used to collect antique dolls, I still have a few , although , W said it was either him or them , it took me a while to decide ......I have REALLY loads ofdoll's vintage knitting patterns from 1920's if you would like some

Anonymous said...

Thanks for playing! Watch out in California, they put avocadoes in EVERYTHING!