Friday, January 11, 2008

Defeat the Winter Doldrums Swap

1. Do you knit, crochet, or do both? Both

2. What types of needles do you enjoy using for making dishcloths? Metal or Swallow Casein

3. What types of cotton do you enjoy using for making dishcloths? Is there any that you've been wanting to try? I usually use Sugar n Cream because I can buy locally.

4. What color(s) are your kitchen and bath decorated in (if any)? creams and adobe pink

5. What are your favorite colors for yarns? Least favorite? I like all but purple

6. Do you like Winter, or do you count the days until it ends? I like winter but we don't really have that cold of weather

7. What's your favorite way to brighten your day when you're down in the dumps? Listen to my ipod and knit

8. What is your favorite treat to indulge in and when your down in the dumps? A cup of coffee and a cookie

9. Do you drink coffee? Tea? Cocoa? All

10. If you could take a vacation starting tomorrow and go anywhere for one week and money were no object, where would you go and what would you do? I would love to go to Italy. I think there would be so many things to do. Shop, relax, visit museums, relax, dine out (relax=knit)

11. Do you have any allergies or aversions your pal should be aware of? I am allergic to smoke(ie cigarette)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello!!!

We are doing the same swaps! Wouldn't it be funny if it turned out that we are giving to each other in different swaps?

Thanks for the great ideas! I look forward to putting together your package!

Love,

Your Dishcloth Pal

Frieda said...

I think we will have a great time. Hope you have a great weekend.