Friday, July 20, 2007
Monday, July 16, 2007
Here are a couple of finished projects. The baby afghan was done for a baby who is the first girl in three generations. The other one is a bath tub toy done on the embroidery machine. It is made out of terry cloth and stuffed with tulle that the pieces sort of float.
Friday, July 6, 2007
Wednesday, July 4, 2007
Sunday, July 1, 2007
- Do you knit, or crochet, or do both? How long have you been knitting\crocheting? Both I have been crocheting for 20 years and knitting about 4 years
- Have you knit dishcloths or dishtowels before? Yes. When I need a FO i knit a dishcloth.
- What are your favorite cotton yarns? Is there a cotton or linen you’ve been dying to try but have not? I have been using Cascade Luna lately for dishcloths.
- Are there any cotton yarns you don’t enjoy knitting with? Nope, love them all
- What type of needle do you prefer using? (Metal/Wood/Plastic) I prefer metal or casein for knitting wash cloths.
- What other projects do you enjoy knitting or crocheting? Socks and shawls are my faves right now.
- Do you have other hobbies or enjoy other kinds of crafting? Quilting, rug hooking , scrapbooking
- What kind of treats do you like? Chocolate? Candies? Nuts? I love peanuts and cashews.
- What colors are your kitchen and bath decorated in, if any?Kitchen is an adobe color. Bath is basically white.
- What are your favorite colors and what colors do you dislike? I love reds and greens. I dislike purples
- Do you drink coffee? Tea? Other beverages?I love coffee but will also drink tea.
- Do you have any kids (human or pet variety!)? I have two children and one dog.
- Do you have any allergies?No
- Please share 3 tidbits about yourself that you think your pal and other swappers might find odd or interesting.I love to cook fun meals for our friends (lots of Tex-Mex and Italian) I work two afternoons at a quilting and knitting shop, I enjoy making and buying things for others. I also ride dirt bikes and four wheelers with my DH, DD, and DS.