Monday, December 31, 2007

Christmas around the World



I received the best package from my pal Dianne for Christmas around the World. The first picture shows the many pretty boxes. Picture number two is the contents. WOW Lotions and bath soaps, pretty heart wash cloth, bath scrubby, pot holder, pretty crochet scarf( can't wait to wear), the cutest Christmas bell ornaments and kleenex box cover. There is chocolate, yarn, and patterns, a nice purse/bag and knitting needles. I got a little book From you Secret Santa, how perfect is that. I hope I did not forget anything, but as you can tell this was one magnificent package. Thank you, thank you, thank you Dianne.

1 comment:

Ds Place said...

I am so glad you liked your package and I am sorry it was late... I hope you have a wonderful New Years and I will talk to you soon

Dianne