Shelby, our hostess for SP11, has asked us to answer a few more questions. So here they are:
1. What is the one knitting accessory you could not live without? My tape measure.
2. If you're heading on vacation, do you take knitting with you? If
so, how much and what type of project? Yes. I take several projects so I will have something to knit that interests me. Socks, dishcloths, wrap, sweater, etc. I like to have many WIP's.
3. Where have you travelled to that you'd consider your favorite spot? St. Kitt's in the Caribbean.
4. What is your favorite knitting book at the moment? Do you own it? Victorian Lace Today and Favorite Socks. Yes, I own them both. I can not pass up buying a new book. It is probably more likely than a yarn purchase.
5. Do you listen to podcasts? Which is your favorite(s)? No