1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely *not* like?
My favorite yarns are natural yarns. Wool, cotton, silk. I am not crazy about synthetics such as eye lash, ribbon.
2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in? I have several different cases to store needles in.
3. How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced? I have been seriously knitting for about 4 years. My grandmother taught me when I was small. I am an intermediate knitter.
4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list? No
5. What's your favorite scent? Citrus scents
6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy? I like gummy bears, mints, really not much of a chocolate eater.
7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Do you spin? I sew, scrapbook, rug hook, crochet but I do not spin.
8. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD)I like classical, rock, country, jazz, blues. I do not like rap/techno type music
I can play mp3s
9. What's your favorite color(s)? Any colors you just can't stand? My favorites are red and greens and I do not like purple usually.
10. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets? I have a husband, 2 children and 1 dog.
11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos?I wear hats and mittens.
12. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit? Right now I am enjoying knitting socks and lace.
13. What are you knitting right now?Socks, MS3, purse, shawl.
14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts? Yes
15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic? I like both. I use all different kinds of needles I have addis, casein, bamboo, fancy wood. I don't have just one favorite.
16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift? Yes
17. How old is your oldest UFO? 8 months
18. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
19. Is there anything that you collect? Scissors, salt and pepper shakers
20. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have?I subscribe to Vogue knitting, interweave Knits,
21. Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn? Fair Isle
22. Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements?Yes 8.25 in circumference and 9.25 in long
23. When is your birthday? 4-25
24. Are you on Ravelry? If so, what's your ID? No