1. Do you knit or crochet? How long have you been doing it? I have been knitting in earnest for about 4 years. I have crocheted for many years.
2. Have you made dishcloths before? Do you use them yourself, give them as gifts, or both? I have made many dishcloths before. I use them and also gift them. I have a couple of friends who want one every time I see them. I keep a stack of them in my sewing room.
3. What's your favorite cotton to make cloths from? What cotton would you like to try that you haven't before ? I usually use Sugar and cream for kitchen cloths. For face cloths I use either Cascade Luna or Auracania Nature cotton.
4. If you knit, do you prefer circular or straight needles? For all, do you prefer wooden, metal, or plastic needles? I prefer straight needles for knitting dishcloths. I have needles I like in all types.
5. What are your favorite colors? Any colors you don't like much? I like most colors with greens and reds being my favs. I do not like purple very much. Ok, very little.
6. What do you like best about Autumn? The cooler evenings and the approach of all the fun holidays.
7. Pies: Pumpkin? Apple? Pecan? All of em? or No Thanks! All of them!!!!!!!!!
8. When you were a kid, were you the one who couldn't wait to get started with school , or the one who overslept on the 1st day? I was the one who could not wait for school to start. The new clothes, pencils, crayons. Woo hoo I could not wait.
9. Do you celebrate Halloween? (The real key here guys is especially knowing if you have an aversion to the holiday or little goodies/decorations associated with it, given the timeframe of the swap) I love to decorate for Halloween. It is a fun time.
10. If you had to choose just 3 edible 'goodies' to eat for a full year, what 3 would you choose? Pecan pralines, gummy bears, and French bread/
11. Do you have any pets? Kids? Husbands who seem like kids? ;) One husband, two children(only one at home) and one dog.
12. If you were to describe a particular yarn that shares traits of your personality, what would it be and why?
13. Do you use your cloths mostly for dishcloths, or as facecloths? Dishcloths
14. Favorite Fall Holiday: Halloween or Thanksgiving and why? (Feel free to share another fall memory if you do not celebrate either of these holidays) I like both, but Thanksgiving is such a family time.
15. Do you have any allergies or aversions your pal should know about? smoke