Thursday, February 28, 2013

Get it Done - March

I did not make a list in February as I did not get to do much sewing in January and had not finished that list. I did finish the star quilt and sent to the quilter and made 2 blocks from the Gypsy Wife bom. I finished the cowgirl quilt and gifted it. Not on the list but finished was Madrona Rd. challenge quilt.

Four things I would like to get done this month are the
1.  Summer Sampler quilt backing and binding
2.  Finish baby quilt for my nephew
3.  Quilt and bind a donation quilt for bumble beans
4.  Get the top done on the starburst quilt.

Hopefully these things can get done this month and I can get back on track.

Cowgirl quilt

Star quilt. This is 110" square


Dee Dee said...

Great list of projects for March. Happy quilting.....

Linda said...

Cute cowgirl and star quilt.