Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Monkey Sock Swap


I have joined the Monkey Sock Swap. Sign-ups are going on until August 31.
This should be a fun swap. Swing on over and join.


Your browser may not support display of this image.

Monkey Sock Swap THREE Questionnaire

The basics:
Do you consider yourself a beginning sock knitter, an intermediate, or have you been doing this so long you could probably knit a pair in your sleep? I consider myself an intermediate knitter. I really enjoyed knitting the monkey socks.

The measurements:

Shoe Size: 9 AA
Foot circumference: 8.25 inches

Foot length: 9.25 inches


Yarn Preferences:
What colors do you love?
I love reds and greens but pretty much any color is great but solid purple.


Do you prefer solids or variegated? I like both.

Do you prefer wool, cotton or acrylic yarn? I prefer wool for my socks


What colors would you never wear?
Solid purple

What are your favorite brands of yarn? I like STR, Misty Mountain, Mama Llama.Really any that are soft are fine with me.

Are there any new brands you would like to try? Dream In Color


Cookie A. Patterns:
Which of her patterns have you already knit?
Monkey

Which pattern(s) would you like to knit and don’t already own?Pomatomus

Other pertinent information:

Would you be willing to have an international Monkey Pal or do you prefer one in the US? Yes

Do you have any allergies? Smoke

Will your knitting be exposed to smoke or animals? One dog

Are you on Ravelry yet? If you don’t mind having new friends, what is your Ravelry name? No, sorry

No comments: