I was tagged by one of the most clever and quick witted women I have ever met, my friend, Convoluted String for this!
“The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.”
1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
10 Years ago? I was driving carpool back and forth to school for my kids. I volunteered in their classrooms and in the office at the school.
2. What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order):
- Laundry - always more laundry…
- Clean the floors - vacuum and mop
- Sew a quilt block
- Knit on a shawl
-Cook dinner for a change
3. Snacks I enjoy:
- Chips with pico de gallo
4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
- give to groups that empower people to be able to exist on their own(heifer intl, etal)
- buy a house in the hill country of Texas
5. Places I have lived:
- Beaumont, Texas
- Houston, Texas
- Puebla Mexico (college)
- Cuernavaca, Mexico (college)
- Houston/Cypress Texas
6. Peeps I want to know more about:
- Please feel free to add this to your blog.
This was really fun! Thanks, Lisa